It seems I have developed a, hopefully temporary, allergy to sunlight. Thankfully it’s not a whole body reaction, it’s limited to my face and my hands.
How does this occur? Evidently it’s similar to any other environmental allergy in that my environment, the change of sunlight from less direct to more direct, has triggered a sensitivity to it.
I’m just waiting for them to tell me I’m allergic to my blood, or air, or maybe water.
Nothing like sitting in the dark with ice packs on your hands and face to heal your wounds after a bright sunny birthday party, lol.